Malika Andrews Boyfriend Dave, 2023 Net Worth, Parents, Family & More

Malika Andrews is an American reporter and sports journalist. She is currently the host of NBA Today. She was named one of the Forbes 20 Under 30 for 2021 in the sports industry.

Let’s get to know more about Malika Andrews.

Malika Andrews Boyfriend In 2023

Malika Andrews is in a relationship with her boyfriend Dave McMenamin. Much like Malika herself, her boyfriend, Dave, is an ESPN beat writer as well as a TV reporter. He mostly covers the Los Angeles Lakers and Cleveland Cavaliers. He started his career with ESPN in 2009.

Their relationship was revealed in May 2022. Reportedly, Malika and Dave’s relationship was an open secret around ESPN, but the couple chose to keep it low-key for various reasons. The duo is one of the most known reporters in the NBA and they seem to be in a love-filled relationship.

Malika Andrews Husband

Malika Andrews does not have a husband. She is not married at the moment and has not talked about taking the next step in her relationship with the public.

Andrews is enjoying her life as a bachelorette.

Malika Andrews’ Net Worth

Malika Andrews has an estimated net worth of $300,000 as of 2023. She has earned her wealth through her work as a sports reporter.

The estimated salary of an ESPN reporter is an average of $51,853 per year with a total pay of $97,129. As a successful and recognized sports reporter at ESPN as well as ABC, Malika Andrew makes nearly $90,000 in annual salary.

Malika Andrews Parents & Family

Malika Andrews was born in California to parents Mike and Caren Andrews. Her father Mike is a personal trainer and her mother Caren is an art teacher.

She is of Jewish descent from her mother’s side. Also, Malika has a younger sister named Kendra Andrews.

Malika Andrews Sister

Malika’s sister Kendra Andrews, much like herself, is also a sports reporter. She graduated from Gonzaga University with a journalism degree.

Kendra Andrews is currently an NBA reporter at ESPN. She has been working here since January 2022. She was previously a Warriors reporter and a Denver Nuggets beat writer.

Malika Andrews Age

When was Malika Andrews born? Malika Andrews was born on the 27th of January 1995 in California, United States. She celebrated her 28th birthday this year.

According to her birth date, Malika’s zodiac sign is Aquarius.

Malika Andrews Education

Malika Andrews graduated from the University of Portland with a degree in communications in 2017.

During her time at university, she was a sports editor, writer, and editor-in-chief of the school newspaper titled “The Beacon”.

Malika Andrews Career

Before joining college, Malika Andrews had worked at her grandfather’s civil rights law firm for a year. After graduating college, she landed an internship at the Denver Post and then worked as a James Reston Reporting Fellow at the New York Times in the sports department.

She worked at the Chicago Tribune for a year before joining ESPN as a reporter covering the Milwaukee Bucks, and Chicago Bulls. In 2020, Andrews was one of the first reporters to enter the ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex for the completion of the 2019-29 NBA Season in the Bubble. She led the 2020 NBA telecast with virtual interviews.

In 2021, Malika was nominated for an Emmy in the Emerging On-Air Talent category. She was announced as ABC’s sideline reporter for the BA final coverage in July 2021. She also makes appearances on shows such as Get Up, NBA Countdown, SportsCenter, Around the Horn, and more.

Malika Andrews’ Social Media Accounts

Malika Andrews’s Instagram account “malika_andrews” has over 500K followers and 377 posts at the time of writing this article.

Her Twitter account under the same username currently has 270.8K followers.

Malika Andrews Height

Malika Andrews stands at an above-average height of 5 feet and 7 inches. Translated to meters, she stands 1.73 meters tall.

Malika Rose Andrews Wikipedia Facts

Real Name / Full Name Malika Rose Andrews
Birthday / Date of Birth January 27, 1995
Age 28
Zodiac Sign Aquarius
Born Country U.S.A.
Nationality American
Ethnicity Mixed
Parents Mike Andrews, Caren Andrews
Profession Sports Reporter
Education (High School / College / University) University of Portland
Marital Status Unmarried
Husband None
Relationship Status Dating
Boyfriend Dave McMenamin
Children None
Net Worth $300,000
Social Media (Twitter, Instagram, Facebook) Twitter, Instagram
Height in Feet 5 feet 7 inches
Height in Meter 1.73 m