Peyton Yager Bio Wikipedia, Salary, Married, Net Worth, Boyfriend, Height, Birthday

Peyton Yager is an American journalist who is currently a reporter at KFOR (NBC) in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma.

Peyton Yager Bio – Age, Birthday, Parents

Born in the year 1994, Peyton Yager is 26 years of age now. She, however, will turn 27 soon as her 27th birthday is on the 19th of September this year.

Yager was born to her parents, father, John, and mother Rori in Houstonian, Texas. She has one sibling in the family, it is her elder brother Austin Yager.

In the picture Peyton Yager with her parents and brother.

Peyton’s brother, Austin, was born on Sep 17, 1984, and is 36 years old. Meanwhile, except for Peyton’s father, all the Yager’s have their birthday in the month of September.

Peyton’s mother is 65 now and her birthday is on Sep 26. Whereas, her father John Yager is 71. He was born on Jul 12, 1949.

Peyton Yager Salary & Net Worth

Yager who joined the News 4 team in March of 2019, is doing really good in her career so far. She has been working there for over 2 years now. And Peyton receives an average salary of $56,700 for her job as a reporter for KFOR

Meanwhile, the news reporter’s salary in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma currently ranges between $45478 and $74778. Based on this we can tell that Peyton has surely proved her worth in the journalism industry.

Also, prior to working at KFOR, Peyton worked for KNWA-TV and Fox 24 News, where she made around $40,000 in salary. So, combing all of Peyton’s income and earnings she has accumulated decent net worth. As of 2021, Peyton Yager’s net worth is valued at $110,000.

Peyton Yager Education

Yager has two degrees from The University of Texas at Austin. One is in Broadcast Journalism & the other one is in Political Science.

Peyton graduated from the University of Texas at Austin in 2017 and immediately embarked on her professional journey. Prior to completing her education, Yager worked as an intern for different networks.

Moreover, Peyton graduated high school from Friendswood High School. At Friendswood, Peyton was Class President from 2009-2013.

She was also the speaker at the Graduation, Baccalaureate, and Senior Awards. Not just that, Peyton was also the Student Counsel Publicity Officer, and Writer for the school newspaper-The Lariat.

Is Peyton Yager Married? Boyfriend Dating

No, this 26 years old aspiring journalist, Peyton Yager, isn’t married yet. Although getting married isn’t relative to age these days, Peyton has just begun her career and it might be too soon to talk of marriage now.

But is she dating anyone then? Well, currently it doesn’t seem like Peyton has a boyfriend either. However, she did mention that she was dating someone back in 2014. Talking of her boyfriend, Peyton had tweeted,

the fact that my boyfriend is telling me how to beat the Kim Kardashian game is really making me question life.

Peyton Yager Height

How tall is Peyton Yager? Well, she is taller than the average woman in the united states. With a petite figure, Peyton Yager stands at a height of 5 feet and 8 inches tall. In other words, Yager’s height is 1.72 meters. She is way taller than her mother but shorter than her father and brother.

Peyton Yager Wikipedia Facts

Full Name / Real Name Peyton Leigh Yager
Birthday / Date of Birth 19th September 1994
Age 27 (As of 2021)
Birth Sign Virgo
Born Country U.S
Nationality American
Ethnicity White
Hometown Dallas, Texas
Parents Father: John Yager, Mother: Rori Yager
Siblings Brother: Austin Yager
Profession Journalist
Education (High School / College / University) University of Texas
Marital Status Unmarried
Sexuality Straight
Husband None
Current Relationship Status Single
Boyfriend N/A
Children None
Social Media (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram) Twitter, Instagram, Facebook
Net Worth $110,000
Salary $56,700
Height in Feet 5 ft 8 in
Height in Meter 1.72 meters