Anat Shenker-Osorio Husband, Wikipedia, Age, Net Worth, Education, Bio, Family

Anat Shenker-Osorio is a researcher and is currently the principal of ASO Communications. Her writing has been profiled in The Atlantic, The New York Times, Boston Globe, and many more.

Let’s get to know more about Anat Shenker-Osorio.

Anat Shenker-Osorio Husband & Children

Starting off with her conjugal life details, Anat Shenker-Osorio is married to her husband Donald Osorio. The couple first met when Anat was in Honduras on an assignment for the Peace Corps. Donald Osorio was a woodcarver.

The couple got engaged in 2002 before they left Honduras and Donald left with a fiancé visa. Later on 24th March 2002 Anat and Donald exchanged their wedding vows. A fun fact related to their marriage as shared by Anat herself,

My husband and I got married 10 days after he first landed in the US. He didn’t speak a word of English. And he met my dad for the first time the day of our wedding. This was at lunch, which I didn’t attend as I was getting my hair done. They didn’t have a language in common.

From their marriage of 2 decades now, Anat Shenker Osorio and her spouse have two sons. Their eldest son is named Shai, whereas their youngest is Diego Osorio.

He was born in 2007. Anat often talks about her family on her social media and it seems like they are living a happy life.

Anat Shenker-Osorio Husband Wikipedia

Meanwhile, Anat’s husband, Donald was born on May 31, 1979, and is a year younger than his spouse. He still works as a woodcarver and owns his workshop in his home in the San Francisco Bay Area.

Donald learned woodworking first from his uncle in his hometown, San Juancito, Honduras. He then, studied wood carving at a nearby trade school for artisans.

These days at his workshop, Donald creates everything from full kitchen remodels to one-of-a-kind furnishings. If you love San Francisco and you are looking for fine woodwork, you can contact Anat’s husband.

Anat Shenker-Osorio Age & Birthday

How old is Anat Shenker-Osorio? Born in the year 1978 Anat Shenker-Osorio is 44 years of age. She will be celebrating her 45th birthday on the 10th of April 2023.

According to her birth date, her zodiac sign is Aries.

Anat Shenker-Osorio Net Worth

Ms. Osorio has gained decades worth of experience throughout her career and we can assume that she has amassed a comfortable amount of wealth for herself.

She is also the breadwinner in her family as she looks after the majority of the expenses. Hence accumulation all her income and earnings minus the expenses; Anat Shenker-Osorio has an estimated net worth of $400,000 in 2022.

In addition to her career as a principal, she is also a writer. A hardcover of Osorio’s book can be purchased through Amazon for $15.83 and the Kindle version costs $16.99.

Anat Shenker-Osorio Family

Anat Shenker-Osorio was born to Polish parents in Tel Aviv. Her family later moved from Israel to the American Midwest. Osorio’s father was a doctor.

Apart from this much about her familial life has not been revealed.

Anat Shenker-Osorio Education

Anat Shenker-Osorio graduated with a Bachelor of Arts degree in Political Science, and Spanish, from the Columbia University in the City of New York, in 1999.

She obtained her master’s degree in public policy from the University of California, Berkeley in 2005.

Anat Shenker-Osorio Bio

Anat Shenker first started her career in 2005 as an external relations manager at Rockridge Institute. In 2006, she joined Real Reason as an alliance director.

After working there for 2 years and 11 months, she founded ASO Communications and is not the principal. She has held this position for 13 years and 2 months. She is also the host of the Words to Win podcast which was previously called “Brave New Words”. Osorio was also in the Peace Corps previously.

Anat Shenker-Osorio Books

Anat Shenker-Osorio is a researcher as well as a writer. Her research ad writings have been published in The Guardian, Grist, Boston Globe, and The New York Times, amongst many others.

Osorio has written a book titled “Don’t Buy It: The Trouble with Talking Nonsense About the Economy”. This book was published in 2012 and can be purchased through various platforms including Amazon.

Anat Shenker-Osorio’s Social Media Accounts

Anat Shenker-Osorio is only active on her Twitter account which is under the username “anatosaurus”. She opened this account in June 2011 and currently has 24.9K followers.

Anat Shenker-Osorio Wikipedia Facts

Real Name / Full Name  Anat Shenker-Osorio
Birthday / Date of Birth  April 10, 1978
Age  44
Zodiac Sign  Aries
Born Country  Israel
Nationality  American
Ethnicity  Mixed
Parents Under Review
Profession  Researcher, Writer
Education (High School / College / University) Columbia University, University of California, Berkeley
Marital Status  Married
Spouse  Donald Osorio
Children  Son: Shai
Net Worth $400,000
Social Media (Twitter, Instagram, Facebook)  Twitter