Tiffanie Drayton Biography, Wikipedia, Age, Husband, Net Worth, Children, Family

Tiffanie Drayton is a professional writer for NY Times, Vox, PlayBoy, and more. She is also an author having written three books to date.

Tiffanie Drayton Biography

Drayton moved from Trinidad and Tobago to New Jersey at the age of 4, with her mom, grandmother, and two siblings Nikisia and Stefan Drayton.

Growing up, Drayton worked hard to get good grades and excelled at tennis and soccer. She did everything she was told to do to make it in America. However, she felt a sort of void and a sense of not belonging in the States.

No matter how hard Tiffanie tried, she felt like an unseen force was always there; that could snatch her joy and success at any given moment.

This is the main reason why Drayton decided to move back to Trinidad.

Tiffanie Drayton Age & Birthday

How old is Tiffanie Drayton? Born in the year 1990, Tiffanie Drayton is 32 years of age now. Drayton just celebrated her 32nd birthday, which was on the 12th of January 2022.

Based on her birthday, Tiffanie is a Capricorn and as Capricorns are, she is also practical, independent, and self-reliant.

Tiffanie Drayton Husband

Is Tiffanie Drayton married? Many people tend to ask this question as Drayton draws the public’s attention through her work into her personal life.

And to answer that, no, Tiffanie Drayton isn’t a married woman and doesn’t have a husband in her life. She, however, is a single mother of her two children, whom she had from her relationship with her ex-boyfriend.

Who is the Father of Tiffanie Drayton Children?

As mentioned above Tiffanie is the mother of her two kids, a son and a daughter. Her son is named Liam, whereas her daughter is Leah. But talking of the children’s father, Tiffanie hasn’t disclosed the identity of her baby daddy.

She, however, has given some insight into her and her former boyfriend’s relationship in an interview with Teen Vogue.

During the interview, Tiffanie shared that she started dating her children’s father right around the time when Donal Trump became United States’ president. Moreover, Tiffanie explained that she was in an abusive relationship.

I first began my relationship with my now ex, right around the time that Donald Trump rose to power and became president. It was really interesting to me because as my relationship with my ex began to unravel, so did America’s relationship with Trump. He wasn’t reelected. Over that four year period, I was going through an abusive relationship that had this constant cycle of up and down of love bombing,

Currently, Tiffanie Drayton is leading a single, happy and prosperous life with her children.

Tiffanie Drayton Net Worth

As a writer for various renowned newspapers and magazines, Tiffanie Drayton has earned a good deal of fortune for herself. Additionally, through her books, Tiffanie has made additional income to help take care of herself and her children.

So, talking of net worth, Tiffanie Drayton is estimated to be worth $150,000 as of early 2022. But with time, we are sure Drayton will enhance both her career as well asĀ  her net worth.

Tiffanie Drayton Wikipedia Facts

Real Name / Full Name Tiffanie Drayton
Birthday / Date of Birth 12th January 1990
Age 32
Zodiac Sign Capricorn
Born Country Trinidad and Tobago
Nationality Trinidadian-American
Ethnicity African-American
Siblings
  • Nikisia Drayton
  • Stefan Drayton
Profession Author, Writer
Education (High School / College / University) The New School
Marital Status Unmarried
Husband N/A
Children Two
Net Worth $150,000
Social Media (Twitter, Instagram, Facebook) Twitter, Instagram
Height in Feet 5 Feet 7 inch
Height in Meter 1.70 meters