Julio Rosas Bio Wikipedia, Age, Education, Journalist, Birthday, LinkedIn, Ethnicity

Julio Rosas is a U.S. Marine who also works as a Senior Writer and reporter at Townhall and makes occasional appearances on Fox News.

Julio Rosas Age & Birthday

How old is Julio Rosas from Fox News? Well, this has got to be one of the most asked questions related to this young journalist. But, Julio simply doesn’t want to give away the answer to that.

Rosas once tweeted that his favorite thing is to make people feel old. But he has a unique way to do it. In his tweeted date back to early 2020, Julio wrote,

My favorite thing to do to make people feel old is not say how old I am, but tell them how old my parents are right now. (They’re in their mid-40s.)

But, after some digging in, we have found out his age. Yes, born in the year 1996, Julio Rosas is just 25 years of age now. He celebrated his 25th birthday on the 28th of February 2021.

Julio Rosas Education

In regards to Julio Rosas’ educational background, many of his followers have been searching for his LinkedIn profile. However, Julio, to date, isn’t on LinkedIn yet.

But, from what Julio himself has shared, he is a college dropout. Rosas didn’t complete his education and dropped out of college in 2017.

In one of his tweets dated February 7, 2020, Julio shared,

I don’t like to brag about all of this because I let my work speak for itself, but I’ve worked hard to get where I am ever since I dropped out of college almost three years ago.

Julio Rosas Biography

Now, moving on to Mr. Rosas’ career, Julio became a U.S Marine on the 31st of July 2015. While serving in the Marine, Julio also works at the Townhall, an American politically conservative website, print magazine, and radio news service.

Julio is the Senior Writer for Townhall. He has previously written at the Washington Examiner, Mediaite, and Independent Journal Review. He is also currently serving in the Marine Corps Reserves.

Furthermore, one can also witness Julio making occasional appearances on Fox News. As mentioned above, Julio came this far in his career, due to his hard work and determination.

Julio Rosas Ethnicity, Parents

Born to his Mexican parents in the United States, Julio Rosas is an American by nationality. He has often talked about his mother on his social media sites. However, Julio hasn’t mentioned his father yet.

Julio’s mother is a Mexican immigrant currently living in Los Angeles. She is a successful voiceover actress/coach. And for his ethnicity, Julio Rosas hails belongs to Hispanic heritage.

Julio Rosas Net Worth & Salary

As a senior writer and reporter at TownHall, Julio Rosas makes around $73855 in salary, annually. Further, Julio is also working in the Marine Corps Reserves, from where he makes his additional income,

Reservists can earn between $55.01 and $468.86 for each drill depending on their experience and military rank. Although Julio’s earning as a U.S Marine isn’t disclosed, he definitely has earned a good fortune for himself.

Meanwhile, in 2021, Julio Rosas has already accumulated an estimated net worth of $300,000. Bear in mind, Julio is in his initial career phase and has a huge prospect to grow.

Julio Rosas Wife, Girlfriend?

As of the date of this writing, Journalist, Julio Rosas isn’t a married man. So, no he doesn’t have a wife in his life right now. Also, in concern of his current relationship status, Julio seems to be leading a single life.

Focused on his thriving career, Julio appears to be a dedicated professional, who believes in working hard for his success. Hence, a possible girlfriend could be out of the picture for Julio Rosas now.

But, it doesn’t rule out the possibility that this young man could be pursuing a relationship away from the public light. So, do keep an eye on his social media accounts, he might drop a hint there, anytime soon.

Julio Rosas Wikipedia Facts

Real Name / Full Name Julio Rosas
Birthday / Date of Birth 28th February 1996
Age 25
Zodiac Sign Pisces
Born Country U.S
Nationality American
Ethnicity Hispanic
Parents Not Disclosed
Profession U.S Marine, Writer
Education (High School / College / University) College Dropout
Marital Status Unmarried
Current Relationship Status Single
Girlfriend None
Children N/A
Salary $73855
Net Worth $300,000
Social Media (Twitter, Instagram, Facebook) Twitter, Facebook, Instagram
Height in Feet 5 feet 8 inches
Height in Meter 1.72 meters