Who is Callahan Walsh Wife? Wikipedia, Net Worth, Salary, Wedding, Spouse

Callahan Walsh is the National Outreach and Marketing Coordinator at The National Center for Missing and Exploited Children. He is otherwise known as the son of a famous criminal investigator, and victim rights advocate, John Walsh.

Callahan Walsh Wife & Wedding

Who is Callahan Walsh’s spouse? Well, Callahan is currently married to his beautiful wife Monia Perez. The two have been married for 7 years now. Walsh got married to his wife, Monica, on 25 October 2014. Their wedding took place in Vero Beach, Florida.

Although married in 2014, Callahan and his life partner, Monica, have been together for more than a decade. Walsh and Monica started dating one another back in 2009. After dating for almost 5 years, the two exchanged their wedding vows.

Now, from their marriage, Callahan and Monica are blessed with a three-year-old son Declan Walsh. Monica Perez is 35 years of age. She was born on Jan 31, 1986.

Callahan Walsh Birthday & Age

Born in the year 1984, Callahan Walsh is 36 years old now. But, a few months from now Mr. Walsh will turn 37. Callahan celebrates his birthday on the 6th of December every calendar year.

Based on his birthday Callahan is a Sagittarius. Further, he is just one year older than his wife, Monica, who celebrated her 35th birthday on the 31st of January 2021.

Mr. Walsh and his now-wife started dating back in 2009.

Callahan Walsh Family

As it is Known, Callahan Walsh is the son of a famous American television personality, John Walsh. He is the son of John and his mother, Reve Drew Walsh.

Callahan is one among the four children of his parents. His eldest brother, Adam Walsh, was unfortunately murdered at six years of age.

Adam was abducted from a Sears department store at the Hollywood Mall in Hollywood in the year 1981 and killed. Other than Adam, Callahan has a sister named Meghan who is 39 years old. His younger brother, Hayden, is 27 now.

Callahan Walsh Education

Talking of Callahan’s education, he did his schooling at The Harvey School. Further, in 2008, Callahan graduated from Stetson University with a Bachelor of Science degree in Business Administration and Management.

Callahan Walsh Biography

After graduating from Stetson University, Callahan started working as a Production Manager
at Silver Spring Studios In 2009. Four years later, Walsh joined his family production house and started working as a production manager at Walsh Productions.

Later, in 2014, Callahan finally joined The National Center for Missing and Exploited Children (NCMEC). He now works as a National Outreach and Marketing Coordinator there.

His work requires him to look after social media marketing, national/community outreach, media relations, & prevention education development.

Callahan Walsh Net Worth & Salary

As a marketing coordinator at NCMEC, Callahan Walsh makes an average salary of $58189 per annum. Currently, he also works as a co-host of In Pursuit with John Walsh. So, Callahan makes additional income from there as well.

Altogether, Callahan has accumulated an estimated net worth of $460,000 as of 2021. His father, John Walsh, on the other hand, is worth more than $20 Million in 2021.

Callahan Walsh Height

In regards to height, Callahan Walsh is 5 feet and 8 inches tall. In other words, Callahan’s exact height is 1.74 meters. He shares the same height with his father John, who also is 5 feet and 8 inches tall. Callahan’s wife, Monica, on the other hand, is relatively shorter. She is 5 feet and 2 inches tall.

Callahan Walsh Wikipedia Facts

Real Name / Full Name Callahan Drew Walsh
Birthday / Date of Birth 6th December 1984
Age 36
Zodiac Sign Sagittarius
Nationality American
Ethnicity Caucasian
Parents Father: John Walsh, Mother: Reve Drew Walsh
Siblings Meghan, Hayden, Adam Walsh
Profession Child Advocate
Education (High School / College / University) The Harvey School, Stetson University
Marital Status Married
Wife Monica Perez
Married October 25, 2014
Children One Son: Declan
Salary $58189
Net Worth $460,000
Social Media (Twitter, Instagram, Facebook) Instagram, Twitter
Height in Feet 5 Feet 8 inches
Height in Meter 1.74 meters