Eric Chemi Age, Wikipedia, Wife, Salary, Net Worth, Height, CNBC, Insurance, Wedding

Eric Chemi is the founder and managing director of Team & Total, an independent insurance agency. Previously though, Eric worked as a full-time TV Reporter at CNBC. He worked for CNBC until January 2021 and started his new venture there onwards.

Eric Chemi Age & Birthday

Born in the year 1984, Eric Chemi is 37 years old now. Chemi celebrated his 37th birthday on the 23rd of August 2021. He is a Virgo based on his birthday.

Also, Eric is just a year older than his wife Kelly, who celebrated her 36th birthday earlier this year in June.

Eric Chemi Net Worth & Salary

Mr. Chemi worked as a TV reporter at CNBC for 6+ years. There, he received an average salary of $79,000 per annum. But since Eric built Team & Total as an insurance agency designed for the 21st century, he is entitled to a greater salary and income.

As the founder and managing director of Team & Total, Eric Chemi earns a salary of above $370,000 excluding other benefits. In 2021, Eric Chemi is already estimated to have a net worth of $1 Million. So, in the years to come, we are sure Eric’s worth will rise higher.

Eric Chemi Biography

After graduating from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology with a Bachelor of Science degree in Electrical Engineering and Computer Science, minor in Economics, Eric has shaped his career pretty well.

He first worked at Morgan Stanley as an Information Technology Summer Intern in 2003 and an Equity Trading Summer Analyst for JPMorgan Chase & Co.

In 2007, Eric joined Fortress Investment Group as a Portfolio and Risk Analyst, before joining Bloomberg LP as the Head of Data and Research, of Bloomberg TV, and Businessweek Magazine.

Thereon, in 2013, Eric started working for NASCAR Teams as a Data Analysis Consultant. Later in 2014. CNBC originally hired Eric as their senior editor-at-large, data journalism.

But, eventually, Eric worked as a sports business reporter. He conducted typical interviews including league commissioners, team owners, industry executives, legendary athletes, and industry investors.

Eric Chemi Kelly Evans Husband

Many people know Eric Chemi for who he is individually and his career prospects. But some also know him as CNBC’s Kelly Evans husband.

It is because of the separate follower base that Kelly and her husband Eric had while he worked for CNBC. Now, Kelly is also a recognized Anchor and many may not even know that she and her husband both worked for the same network some months before.

CNBC was also the place where the two came across one another and discovered love. Kelly had joined CNBC in 2012, whereas Eric came in, in 2014.

In the picture, Kelly Evans with her husband and two sons.

It didn’t take the two long to change their relationship status from colleagues to boyfriend-girlfriend. Not only that, Eric and Kelly Evans were even quicker to get married.

On the 22nd of April 2017, Kelly Evans and Eric Chemi exchanged their wedding vows surrounded by friends and family. But neither of them has shared their wedding pictures yet.

Now, four years into the marriage Kelly and Eric are already parents to three kids; two sons and a daughter.

Eric Chemi Wikipedia Facts

Real Name / Full Name Eric Chemi
Birthday / Date of Birth 23rd August 1984
Age 37
Zodiac Sign Virgo
Birthplace U.S
Nationality American
Ethnicity Caucasian
Parents Under Review
Profession Founder of Team & Total, Former CNBC TV Reporter
Education (High School / College / University) Massachusetts Institute of Technology
Marital Status Married
Wife Kelly Evans
Married April 22, 2017
Children Two Sons and a Daughter
Salary $370,000
Net Worth $1 Million
Social Media (Twitter, Instagram, Facebook) Facebook
Height in Feet 5 Feet 10 inches
Height in Meter 1.77 meters

1 thought on “Eric Chemi Age, Wikipedia, Wife, Salary, Net Worth, Height, CNBC, Insurance, Wedding