Sean Parnell (Author) Wiki Bio: Age, Wife, Family, Outlaw Platoon, Education, Net Worth

Sean Parnell the candidate for the 17th Congressional District of Pennsylvania is a former Army Airborne Ranger, NYT Bestselling Author, and a regular contributor at Fox News.

Quick Facts and Information on Sean Parnell

Full Name Sean Parnell
Birthday / Date of Birth 16th July 1979
Age 41
Birth Sign Cancer
Born Country U.S
Nationality American
Hometown Pittsburgh, PA
Ethnicity White
Profession Combat Veteran, Author, FOX News Contributor
Education: High School / College / University US Army Airborne School
Marital Status Married
Sexuality Straight
Wife Laurie Snell
Children Four
Social Media Twitter, Facebook, Instagram
Net Worth $2 million (Estimated)

3 thoughts on “Sean Parnell (Author) Wiki Bio: Age, Wife, Family, Outlaw Platoon, Education, Net Worth

1. Wayne Rozyczka says:

Sean,
    Saw your ad today for 17th District and was shocked someone was running as a Republican. Looking forward to supporting you and naturally voting Republican in 2020. Will look for more details on you experience and background as well. Needless to tell you the Democrats control this area and State. Since Mayor Lawrence it has been 98% Democrats and sadly Pittsburgh and area is falling far behind. So many issues, sanctuary city, minimum job opportunities for kids who do not have 4 years college degrees, school system in Pittsburgh that like most in US cities a disgrace, judicial system that is political, violence as bad as any its’ size. And media that refuses to cover truth and protects the corruption. To name a few. But most criminal is OAKLAND and our universities with foreign students. There are more Asians, Chinese in our schools and these same Chinese are who is supporting their government who has killed over 160k of Americans and crippled our economy. Lamb, Pelosi, Schumer have done nothing, not one word of condemnation??? Lamb is like Biden and Pelosi, liars to get same old people in power. Three obvious areas of corruption, all the Authorities having not Tax payer accountability such as stadium, sewer, Housing and others, like airport. The airport was built with a municipal bond that finally was paid off over a years ago. That payment should have been given back to County Taxpayers, but it was not. The air traffic was down 60% from peak before the pandemic, but number of County employees is twice as many as there was during peak travel. Lamb is making out he did something to get the Guard in to Beaver to help. The guard was not sent in until May, 2020 people were dying from virus March. 2 months for him to react.

Reply
    1. Rita says:

Lamb works with everyone and you are like Trump you only care about the Republicans who is also a racist.

Reply