Savanah Hernandez Wikipedia, Age, Parents, Husband, Net Worth, Reporter

Savanah Hernandez is a reporter and a political commentator. She was the lead producer of the radio show “War Room with Owen Shroyer”. She has also been banned from Twitter 3 times now.

Let’s get to know more about Savanah Hernandez.

Savanah Hernandez Age

How old is Savanah Hernandez? Born in the year 1996 Savanah Hernandez is 26 years old. She celebrated her 26th birthday on the 4th of October 2022.

Based on her birth date Hernandez’s zodiac sign is Libra.

Savanah Hernandez Parents & Siblings

Savanah Hernandez was born to her parents, her father, Julio Hernandez, and her mother, Ruth Hernandez. Her parents who are 50 and 49 years old respectively have been married for 28 long years.

Savanah Hernandez with her dad, Julio.

In her family, Savanah has two siblings, a brother, and a sister. Her sister, Trinity got married last year in July of 2022. Her brother, Elijah, on the other hand, celebrated his 17th birthday this January.

Meanwhile, although Hernandez has not revealed much information about her parents or her siblings, we know that she is of Mexican descent.

Yes, Savanah’s dad is a Mexican Christian, whereas her mother is white. Also, her dad served in the military back in the day.

Savanah Hernandez Education

Savanah Hernandez obtained her bachelor’s degree in journalism from New Mexico State University in 2017.

She also studied abroad in the UK. She studied Journalism and mass communications, and photography at the University of Roehampton in 2016.

Savanah Hernandez Career

In 2016, Savanah Hernandez first worked as an intern at Aguillon & Associates. She was then a writer at NMSU Kokopelli for 5 years and 7 months starting in 2017. At the same time, she was a student news reporter at NMSU News 22, and an editorial assistant intern at The City Magazine El Paso.

Hernandez was the producer of Free Speech Systems from April 2018 for 4 years and 4 months. She discovered her passion for field reporting in 2019 when she was sent to report on the pro-democracy protests in Hong Kong and has been a field reporter ever since.

She was present during the 2020 ANTIFA Riots, the 2020 million MAGA march, and more.

Savanah Hernandez Husband / Boyfriend

Savanah Hernandez has lived an extremely private life so far. Although, as a reporter, she has to be in from of the camera, she has not provided any insight to the public about her life behind the camera.

She has also not mentioned anything about a boyfriend or a husband to the public. Seeing how she gets a lot of negative attention and comments from the public, it is no wonder that she has decided to keep her life private.

Savanah Hernandez Net Worth

Savanah Hernandez has an estimated net worth of $150,000 as of 2023. She has amassed her wealth through her work as a journalist.

The average salary of a journalist in the United States is $53,939 per year. As Savanah Hernandez has been working as a journalist since her college years and has received attention for her work from former president Donald Trump, she must be earning more than the average $53,000.

Savanah Hernandez Social Media Accounts

Savanah Hernandez is active on Instagram under the username “savwith1n”. She has 147K followers and 522 posts at the time of writing this article.

She has 7.6K followers on her Facebook, and 63.8K subscribers on her YouTube channel “Sav Says”.

Savanah Hernandez is Banned from Twitter

As written on her Instagram bio, Savanah Hernandez has been banned from Twitter a total of 3 times now. She was banned from Twitter for the first time in 2020 after covering the MAGA march.

She was then active on another account that was created for her podcast. Savanah had also used this account for her reporting. She was banned from this platform for the second time after she posted a video of her interviewing an athlete during the 2022 NCAA championship.

She had been asking about Lia Thomas who was a transgender athlete and how other athletes felt about her competing in the championships. Her account was then suspended for ban evasion, much like the first time.

She decided to make another account on Twitter. Her Twitter account was then banned for the third time after she posted videos of her covering the pride parade in DC, ad interviewing black-American people about the American economy.

As of the date of this writing, Savanah Hernandez also has a Twitter account. She has the most followers on Twitter, which is at 267,000 followers now.

Savanah Hernandez Wikipedia Facts

Real Name / Full Name Savanah Hernandez
Birthday / Date of Birth October 5, 1996
Age 26
Zodiac Sign Libra
Born Country U.S
Nationality American
Ethnicity Mexican
Parents Father: Julio M Hernandez, Mother: Ruth Hernandez
Profession Reporter
Education (High School / College / University) New Mexico State University, University of Roehampton
Marital Status Unmarried
Husband N/A
Relationship Status Single
Boyfriend / Partner None
Net Worth $150,000
Social Media (Twitter, Instagram, Facebook) Instagram, Facebook, Twitter