Jason Van Tatenhove Bio, Wikipedia, Net Worth, Age, Birthday, Parents, Wife

Jason Van Tatenhove was formerly the national media director of the Oath Keepers. He has recently come into the public attention following his testimony at the January 6 hearings.

Let’s get to know more about Jason Van Tatenhove.

Jason Van Tatenhove Wife & Children

After his recent testimony in the Jan 6 hearing, people have shown increased interest in Jason’s personal life. Hence people are curious to find out who Jason Van Tatenhove’s wife is.

First of all, do we even know if Jason is a married man? Well, the answer to that question will be; yes, Jason Van Tatenhove is married and also has children.

So who actually is Jason’s wife? Jason Van Tatenhove’s wife is Shilo Bradley. The two have been married for more than a decade now. From their ever-growing marital bond, Jason and his wife are parents to their two kids.

In the picture, Jason Van Tatenhove with his wife and their two children.

Jason and his wife Shilo have two daughters, Lux and Wintyr Van Tatenhove. Their youngest child, Wintry was born in the year 2008 and she turned 13 last year in December.

Jason Van Tatenhove Wife – Shilo Wiki

Born in May of 1974, Jason’s spouse, Shilo Bradley is now 48 years old. The astrological sign on the western zodiac calendar for Shilo is Taurus. There is just a two months difference in Jason and Shilo’s ages.

By profession, Shilo is also a tattoo artist and has quite a few tattoos on herself too. Shilo is originally from Divide, Colorado. She now resides with her husband and children in Fort Collins, Colorado.

Like Jason, Shillo also has one sibling in the family, it is her sister Haylee Bradley. Meanwhile, the Tatenhove couple has raised their children very well.

Their youngest daughter, Wintyr belongs to LGBTQ community, and both Jason and his wife are supportive of her.

Jason Van Tatenhove Net Worth

Like most details about his life, Jason Van Tatenhove has not disclosed his exact net worth figure to the public yet. He was formerly a tattoo shop owner and then a media director for the Oath Keepers until 2017.

As of now, Jason is an artist, writer, and journalist who currently resides in Colorado. Through all of his works, he must be earning a comfortable income for himself.

Also in 2022, Jason Van Tatenhove is estimated to have a net worth of $350,000.

Jason Van Tatenhove Age & Birthday

When was Jason Van Tatenhove born? Born in the year 1974, Jason Van Tatenhove is 48 years old now. He celebrated his 48th birthday in March 2022.

Based on his birthday, Tatenhove’s zodiac sign is Aries.

Jason Van Tatenhove Family

Jason Van Tatenhove has not disclosed information about his parent to the public yet. He was born in Colorado, the United States and Jason has a younger brother named Scott Van Tatenhove in the family.

Scott is 45 years of age now. Further, no other information about his family is disclosed. It seems like Jason Van Tatenhove’s family prefers to live a life outside the media limelight.

Jason Van Tatenhove Bio – Career

Jason Van Tatenhove initially owned a tattoo shop in Fort Collins, Colorado. He had joined the Oath Keepers as the national media director in 2014. The oath keepers is an American far-right, anti-government militia, whose members claim to be defending the Constitution of the United States.

While he was with the Oath keepers, Jason Van Tatenhove even lived with founder Stewart Rhodes for several months.  However, has not been actively involved in the group since about 2017.

Tatenhove now dedicates his time to art and journalism.

Jason Van Tatenhove Testified in the Jan 6 Hearing

On July 12, 2022, during the January 6 Hearing, Jason Van Tatenhove shared his experience and knowledge of the Oath Keepers. He mentioned how the Oath Keepers were a very dangerous organization and that they are a violent militia.

On leaving the group, he said that he decided to leave after hearing some of the Oath Keepers talk about how the Holocaust was not real.

Jason Van Tatenhove Social Media Accounts

Jason Van Tatenhove’s Instagram account “jasonvantat” has a total of 599 followers and 339 posts at the moment. However, this account has been kept private.

It looks like he is not active on any other social media platforms.

Jason Van Tatenhove  Wikipedia Facts

Real Name / Full Name Jason Van Tatenhove
Birthday / Date of Birth March 1974
Age 48
Zodiac Sign Aries
Born Country U.S
Nationality American
Ethnicity White
Parents Under Review
Profession Artist, Journalist
Education (High School / College / University) N/A
Marital Status Married
Spouse Shilo Bradley
Children Two Daughters
Net Worth $350,000
Social Media (Twitter, Instagram, Facebook) Instagram