Clifton Powell Jr Net Worth, Wiki, Siblings, Parents, Profession, Father, Sasha Obama,

Sasha Obama, Barack Obama’s youngest daughter, and Clifton Powell Jr. have recently made their relationship public. Clifton Powell Jr. is a writer and director, and also the son of the American actor, Clifton Powell.

Sasha and boyfriend Clifton were spotted being happily out and about in LA. Clifton Jr. himself is an accomplished man who has established himself in work through his creativity. Let’s get to know more about Clifton Powell Jr.

Clifton Powell Jr. Net Worth

A former college basketball player who now works as a commercial director Clifton Powell Jr. has had a successful career track to date. His exact net worth figure has not been disclosed to the public yet.

But seeing how he has been working as a director with brands such as Nike, his earnings must surely be high.

Clifton Jr., the son of a well-known actor, has had a luxurious upbringing. As his mother is also a very successful businesswoman, Clifton Jr. has lived an affluent life.

As of early 2022, Clifton Powell Jr is estimated to have a net worth of around $120,000.

Clifton Powell Jr. Wiki – Parents, Siblings

Clifton Powell Jr. was born to parents Clifton Powell and Kimberly Powell. Like his father, Clifton Jr. has also chosen a life in the entertainment industry although he works off-screen. His father Clifton Powell is a renowned actor known for his roles in Next Frida, Saints & Sinners, Woman Thou Art Loosed, and more.

His mother Kimberly is also a successful businesswoman who runs the interior design firm “whateverUneed Designs. She also runs “Chef Kim” which is a catering company.

Clifton Powell Jr. has one elder sibling; his sister May Powell who is currently 29 years old. She is also successful in her work and owns “Suga Honey Glam”, a beauty business specializing in creative nail art.

In the picture Clifton Powell Jr. with his father and his sibling.

Clifton Powell Jr. Career & Education

Clifton Powell Jr. attended the University of California Santa Barbara. He is very interested in basketball and was formerly a college basketball star. Enjoying writing, he pursued a career in this field. He first started out with narrating writing which led him to become an assistant writer for scripted television.

Dedication to his work led him to his own development deal in the TV space. Not just writing, he has also worked behind the camera and is passionate about visual storytelling and directing. He is now a commercial director and has made videos for, Mountain Dew, Nike, House of Hoops, EA Sports Madden NFL, and many more.

Clifton Powell Jr. in a Relationship with Sasha Obama

On 21st April 2022, Daily Mail reported that Sasha Obama and Clifton Powell Jr. were in a relationship. Sasha and her boyfriend were spotted walking by together in LA and the news was later confirmed. Sasha Obama is most famously known as the daughter of Barack Obama, the former president of the United States.

The pair have not revealed much of their love life to the eyes of the public. However, it is believed that they got together after the youngest Obama daughter moved to LA to attend the University of South California.

Clifton Powell Jr. Age & Height

Clifton Powell Jr is currently 24 years of age ready to celebrate his 25th birthday in less than a month’s time. He was born on the 5th of May in 1997. According to his birthday, his zodiac is Taurus. Clifton Jr. stands at a height of 6 feet and 5 inches.

Clifton Powell Jr. Social Media

Clifton Powell Jr. goes by the username cliffp3 on his Instagram. However, this account is private. He has a total of 16.5k followers on this account and has 188 posts.

Clifton also has a Twitter account where he goes by the username ‘Lifeissuccess’. He joined this platform in November 2011 and currently has 1.3k followers. He has provided a link to his website on both of his social media accounts.

Clifton Powell Jr. Wikipedia Facts

Real Name / Full Name Clifton Powell Jr.
Birthday / Date of Birth  May 5, 1997
Age 25 ( in 2021)
Zodiac Sign Taurus
Born Country U.S.A.
Nationality American
Ethnicity Black
Parents Clifton Powell, Kimberly Powell
Profession  Director, Writer
Education (High School / College / University)  University of California
Marital Status  Unmarried
Relationship Status  Dating
Girlfriend  Sasha Obama
Children  None
Net Worth  $120,000
Social Media (Twitter, Instagram, Facebook)  Instagram, Twitter
Height in Feet  6 feet 5 inches
Height in Meter  1.96 meters