Earlier on 20th May 2019, The Hollywood Reporter released an article stating Tfue aka Turner Tenney has sued FaZe Clan, the gaming organization, over ‘Oppressive contract.’
In reference to what is reported; here is the list of things Tfue’s attorney Bryan Freedman said in his press article,
- FaZe Clan is violating California law and the Talent Agency Act.
- They are restraining Tfue’s business opportunities
- Faze is alleged of taking 80 percent of Tfue’s earnings
- Faze is limiting Tfue’s ability to pursue his profession due to the contract that he has signed with Faze in April 2018.
- Tfue claims that FaZe Clan pressured him into living in one of its homes in the Hollywood Hills with other young YouTubers; where he says he was given alcohol before turning 21 and encouraged to illegally gamble.”
- “Faze Clan also continuously pressured and encouraged Tenney and others to undertake dangerous stunts while performing in videos. During one video, Tenney suffered an injury to his arm while skateboarding which resulted in permanent disfigurement.”
Faze clan responded releasing an official statement on Twitter,
A follow-up from FaZe Clan on today's unfortunate situation. pic.twitter.com/qm6sK8v88B
— FaZe Clan (@FaZeClan) May 21, 2019
Here’s what Ricky aka Faze banks has to say regarding the whole situation.