Dr. Qanta Ahmed Wiki, Bio, 2019: Age, Birthday, Net Worth, Husband, & Ilhan Omar

Dr. Qanta Ahmed is a British Physician who specializes in sleep disorder and is also an author and newspaper columnist.

Quick Facts and Information on Dr. Qanta Ahmed

Birth Day 14th August
Age 50 years
Current City New York
Country United Kingdom
Profession Doctor, Author, and Newspaper Columnist
Marital Status Not married
Boyfriend Not known
Gay/Lesbian Straight
Nationality British
Social Media Twitter
Height Under Review
Real Name Qanta A Ahmed
Net Worth 120 K
Children/Kids Not known

Dr. Qanta Ahmed Bio

Dr. Ahmed is a physician, non-fiction author, and broadcast media commentator. Her first book, In the Land of Invisible Women, details her experience of living and working in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and has been published internationally in 14 countries, translated in multiple languages, now printing in its 13h edition. Most recently her book has been published in Complex Chinese.

Ahmed is the daughter of Sunni Muslim Pakistani immigrants to Britain. She graduated from the University of Nottingham. She went to New York City for medical training. Without a US visa to extend her stay, she left to practice in Saudi Arabia for a year. She wrote down her daily experiences as a woman practicing medicine and published them in a book. In June 2013, Ahmed visited Israel, speaking at universities and research institutes around the country.

Ahmed practiced medicine in the National Guard Health Affairs in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. She returned to the U.S. in 1996 and practiced at the Medical University of South Carolina in Charleston, South Carolina and sleep disorders medicine in Garden City at the Winthrop University Sleep Disorders Center.[4]

As of 2011, Ahmed was an associate professor of medicine at the State University of New York at Stony Brook

Dr. Qanta Ahmed on Ilhan Omar

“Rep. Ilhan Omar continues to be an embarrassment and a disgrace for me and other American Muslims with her outrageous, ignorant, anti-Semitic and now anti-American comments.” Dr Qanta told Fox News.

You can watch the whole interview right here.

1 thought on “Dr. Qanta Ahmed Wiki, Bio, 2019: Age, Birthday, Net Worth, Husband, & Ilhan Omar